عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 2008-07-23, 06:50 PM
TAMAP TAMAP غير متواجد حالياً
عضو جديد بمنتدى أنصار السنة

تاريخ التسجيل: 2007-12-30
المشاركات: 14
افتراضي Goal of Humans' creation

Assalamu alaykum

I used to come here every now and then because i'm very interested in topics here and in Islam especially because if there's a God and there's a religion, it can be none but Islam.

Sorry if i'm using the English language, the problem is that my Arabic keyboard doesn't work anymore. I hope it's not a problem but don't worry, you can answer in Arabic... I have no problems understanding it.

The problem or The "Shubha" I wanna talk about is a contradiction in the Quran (or that's at least what it appeared for me)

The big question: Why are we here? What's the goal of humans' creation?

First answer that you can find in the Quran: God created Humans (Adam And Eve) to live in HEAVEN (Janna) (at first!) but warned them about not eating from the tree... They did, so God punished them to send them to the earth (to test them, etc...)

The second story found in the Quran: God created Humans to live on EARTH (at first!), when he said: "Wa ith kal rabbuka lil mala'ikati inni ja'ilon fil ard kalifa"
It's obvious from this verse, that the goal of the creation was to be the "khalifa" of God on earth.

I'm gonna enter in two debates about: Why God punished Humans when they ate from the tree when he knows everything so surely, he would of have known they'll do that or about: Why does God need a "Khalifa" on earth when he's able to do everything (Yakoulou li chay2i kon fa yakun)

But the big question is: How come? And what's the real goal of the creation (at first)? To live in Heaven? Or to live on Earth?

There is also another big problem: If God created Humans to live in Heaven at first and the decision of sending them to earth came after earting from the tree... why does Satan (Ibliss) says in Al Aaraf 14 anthirni ila yawmi yob'athun? How did Satan knew that Humans will be reserructed after death (yob'athun) if they were supposed to live in Heaven, so eternally?

There isn't a big contradiction here?

Thanks for the answer and sorry for using English.
رد مع اقتباس